I acknowledge, understand and agree that to redeem these tickets each ticket holder must:
1. Bring and wear a mask while in the venue.
2. Fully and accurately report any symptoms which are consistent with COVID-19.
3. Provide their name and contact information.
4. Sign or have a parent or guardian sign a legal document accepting the risk that you will contract COVID-19, and releasing the Fringe, its staff, volunteers, Board of Directors, sponsors, venues and artists from liability in the event you are exposed to and/or contract COVID-19 as a result of attending the Fringe.
5. Comply with the Fringe’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
I also acknowledge, understand and agree that any ticket holder that refuses to comply with these terms will be refused entry to the venue and/or access to the outdoor performance and will not be entitled to a refund of the ticket price. [Note that anyone who cannot attend a performance because they are suffering COVID-19 symptoms or required to quarantine due to suspected exposure is entitled to a refund or credit for a performance during one of our subsequent mini-festivals in October, November or December.]