It’s all about the process!
Regardless of your experience level, artist or non-artist, there’s always room to hone your craft. Training Jams offer space for exploration, curiosity, and connection to community. This class will focus on “Embodied Awareness” playing with exercises, utilizing one’s awareness in relation to performance and daily life.
In this Training Jam you will:
• Participate in a safe and open space to develop, explore, and hone your artistic curiosity.
• Learn new performance techniques.
• Learn new skills from various artists.
• Share your own experience.
• Participate in peer to peer support and feedback.
• Meet new collaborators in various disciplines and widen your community.
Bring yourself and an open mind. Bring water and clothes you can move in, and a notebook if you take notes.
$10-$15 Sliding Scale